SAC3404Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Digital Attenuator DC～12GHz
SAC3404 is a broadband 2-bit GaAs digital attenuator MMIC chip. Covering DC to 12GHz, the insertion loss is less than 2.2dB typically. The attenuator bit values are 10dB and 20dB for a total attenuation of 30dB. Three TTL 0/+5V inputs are used to select each attenuation state.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection.
- Frequency : DC～12GHz
- RMS of Attenuation Accuracy：1dB
- Insertion Loss: 2.2dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Die Size: 1.4mm×1.25 mm×0.1 mm
Test Equipment and Sensors
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage -8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃