SAC3401Get A Quote
GaAs MMIC Digital Attenuator DC~4GHz
SAC3401 is a broadband 3-bit GaAs digital attenuator MMIC chip. Covering DC to 4 GHz, the insertion loss is less than 0.7 dB typically. The attenuator bit values are 0.3dB (LSB), 0.6dB, 1.2dB for a total attenuation of 2.1dB. Three TTL +5/-5V inputs are used to select each attenuation state.
The chip offers full passivation for increased reliability and moisture protection.
- Frequency : DC～4GHz
- RMS of Attenuation Accuracy:0.25dB
- Low Insertion Loss:-0.7dB
- Positive Voltage Control
- Die Size: 1.0mm×1.25 mm×0.1 mm
Test Equipment and Sensors
Product Data Complete Data Sheet
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
- Maximum Input Power +23dBm
- Maximum Input Voltage +8V
- Operating Temperature -55℃～+85℃
- Storage Temperature -65℃～+150℃